- 1.We always recognize the environmental aspects involved in our activities, products, and services. In addition to striving to prevent environmental pollution, we continue to improve our environmental management system.
- 2. In addition to complying with environmental laws and regulations, ordinances, agreements, and so on related to our activities, products, and services, we set voluntary management standards as we work to preserve the environment.
- 3.Of the environmental aspects related to our activities, products, and services, we also address the following items as given priority.
(1)Energy conservation (effective use of fuels, reduction of defects, etc.)
(2)Minimization of plant waste
(3)Resource conservation (effective use of resources, equipment, etc.; reduction of defects, etc.)
- 4. In order to realize this environmental policy, we set environmental targets, and the relevant departments and employees work toward achieving these targets.
- 5.In addition to implementing and maintaining this environmental policy, we communicate this policy to all employees and everyone working for the sake of the company.
This environmental policy is also disclosed to our stakeholders.